IV2 Elite: FALCON 967 Series - Matte Black, Bluetooth Compatible High Performance, Dual Visor, Full Face, Street Bike Motorcycle Helmet [DOT Approved]
IV2 Helmets ELITE: FALCON 967 Series - Bluetooth Compatible High Performance, Dual Visor, Full Face, Street Bike Motorcycle Helmet [DOT Approved]
• IV2 High Performance Full Face Dual Visor Unisex Adult Helmet
• NOTE: This helmet is compatible with most 3rd party Bluetooth Units (Sold Separately). Please check with your Bluetooth device provider for more details.
• Glove-friendly and waterproof controls
• EPS Impact Absorption Inner Liner
• Fully Removable and Washable Interior
• Advanced lightweight durable shell - Advanced Thermoplastic Shell Technology
• Easy To Use Anti-scratch Face Shield/Visor
• Quick Access, Easy Open Air Vents Designed for Durability and Functionality, while providing Maximum Circulation
• Comes with a Cloth Helmet Bag New In Box
• [DOT Approved] Meets and Exceeds DOT Requirements (FMVSS.218)
Helmet Sizing information:
Our sizing is based on a fit that suits the majority and is industry standard. If you have a specific preference for a very tight or loose fit, then we suggest you order a larger or smaller size as appropriate.
HELMET SIZING GUIDE - UNISEX ADULT HELMETS:
X-SMALL : N/A
SMALL : 21½" - 22"
MEDIUM : 22¼" - 22¾"
LARGE : 23" - 23½"
X-LARGE : 23¾" - 24½"
XX-LARGE : 24½" - 25"
Great price for thr options.
Posted by E. G. Darrow on Feb 1st 2017
Not a bad helmet for the price. I got mine around christmas so it was a little cheaper. Its not too noisy, and is not heavy at all. I really like the chin strap option. Makes riding a lot funner when things are a little easier. The visor and tinted visor are easy to opperate, even with over sized gloves on.
Great fit and finish
Posted by A Rubin on Jan 19th 2017
For the features that come with this helmet you cannot beat the price point.
I ordered a medium and size was true to fit. A great feature is the removable liner allowing you to wash it if needed. I ride 60 miles round trip to work and the temperatures have been in the 30s recently. Most of my riding is on the highway. The inner liner made the helmet snug and comfortable and added enough warmth during the cold temperatures.
The chin strap/buckle system is very fast and easy to use especially while wearing gloves. One of the best systems I have used.
The low profile of the helmet and wide visor allows for great peripheral vision and ability to look back over your shoulder when changing lanes while wearing heavy clothing.
The only issues I experienced were the sun visor and vents. The sun visor didn’t come down quite as far as it should with the lever so I had to slide it down the last inch by hand. And the vents didn’t allow enough air flow at slower speeds causing the clear visor to fog up in 30 degree temperatures. But this was easily fixed by raising the clear visor to allow more air flow until I increased speed.
I would definitely recommend this helmet
Customers also viewed
IV2 Elite: FALCON 967 Series - Mercenary "MECH" High Performance Dual Visor, Full Face, Street Motorcycle Helmet [DOT]